Posted by Texas Desert Racing
on Aug 29th, 2018 in Featured
TDRA returns to Notrees for the third race of the 2018 season. The Notrees track has aged like a fine whiskey, banked corners, great straightaways, technical sections that challenge the best driver, and a midway pit setup that allows racers to pit half way in the main pit. The Lonestar 200 caps off an amazing fourth season of TDRA, and will be followed by our year-end awards ceremony.
- Pro Race – 225 Mile race – 5 Laps on 45 mile track.
- 8 Hour time limit (27 mpg average).
- UTV/Bike Race – 3 Laps on 45-mile track.
- Grand Prix Finish (Everyone gets a finish).
- Spectating in designated areas only.
- GPS File will be available for download, or you can borrow a chip from TDRA, there will not be anyone from TDRA to assist with loading of course maps.
FRIDAY, October 5th:
Registration: 10 am-5 pm
Tech: 10 am – 3pm
Pre-Run: 11 am – 3 pm
Production UTV/Moto Prerun: 3 pm – 5 pm*
(Must prerun in registered race vehicle!)
Drivers meeting 6:00 pm
SATURDAY, October 6th:
Moto/Production UTV Race(135 miles): 7:00 am – 11:00 am
Start time: 11:00 am
Finish time: 7:00 pm
Start line closed: 5:30 pm
Awards: 7:30 pm