1. What got you into desert racing?
I raced the Baja 1000 in a class 2, that was the turning point
2. What year was that?
3. What classes have you raced?
Class 2 (Baja), Class 7(Baja), Class 7s (Baja), Class 8 (Baja),
Class 1450 (Texas), Class 10 (Texas,BITD) Class 12 (baja),
Class Trophy (Texas,Baja)
4. What makes a good desert course?
The variation in terrain, from high speed down, to silt, to rocky terrain, and a tecnical section
5. Worst thing to fix in the dirt?
CVs, and a third member
6. What would you tell a new desert racer?
Off road racing is about finishing, in one peice, driving your vehicle right to the edge of its ability