|Racers,We have some exciting news about the rescheduled date and location of the 2017 West Texas 250. The race will now be February 17th and 18th at the Texana Ranch! Generally, we can only use Texana in the summer due to scheduled hunts but they had an opening for us. Texana is a well-known destination for exotic game hunts, national enduros, and trials events, the 5,000 acre Texana Ranch has played host to desert-style off-road racing events for 8 years on its 43-mile track. Throughout those years, the ranch has added many amenities that make it pretty easy to convince your family and friends to come help you out on race weekend: Easy Trailer and RV access from the highway, RV hookups, exotic game, purpose built pit area, and even a swimming pool for those polar bear types.
A few notes about the change and what it means.
- The schedule will remain the same as before and is below.
- Racer brief below with location information, RV sites, etc…
- Bikes and quads will race on the desert track not the enduro single-track.
- TDRA will drop one race from the points championship for all racers. This is to accommodate racers that cannot make the reschedule.
- Preregistered entries up to this point will get a discount.
- In the event of another rain out. The race will be canceled, all preregistered entries will receive a refund plus free entry into the Twin 150s.
We are so excited for a day race at Texana and are looking forward to seeing everyone out there!